Monday, October 20, 2008

Meezer Monday and 'Tocktober

My momma Ellie just found out about "Meezer Monday" and "Meezer Rules" AND 'Tocktober, so now she says I have to let her have some input. She is my momma afterall and I love her so I'm happy to share.

My momma says that all mommas need a little private quiet time in the tub. It's as important as getting 20 hours of sleep a day. She says that she has some rules she wants to share but that will wait until Wednesday.

Oh, yeah. Happy 'Tocktober to Derby and everyone. Remember to wash behind your ears or we'll do it for you!

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh we is so 'acited about Ellie joining Meezer Monday and Meezer Rules wednesday!! WOOO HOO!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Synchronized 'tocks!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ellie
We is about to faint at your floofiness...oh me oh my...see I have no floofiness ... I have no tail to floof about and I am a little insecure about it... *sigh* so I did a manx tocks... you and Cory sure do have great floofs...

purrs,Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! It's good to see Ellie and great tock sharing!!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

What beautiful fluffy 'tocks you have. Happy 'Tocktober!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party. Love the 'tocks.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Ellie, your 'tocks is something else, and the floofy tail action is crazy! And of course your 'tocks is fabulous too Cory ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon